Bookmark Making During Free Time




Since it's difficult to find a good bookmark which I actually like to be used on my books, I decided to just make my own using Photoshop. It measures 6 inches x 1.5 inches, big enough to fit a regular paperback book.




I decided to use the cover arts of my favorite books with this bookmark. I placed my initials on the front part of the bookmark so that no one else can use it :D


The back part features a quote I saw from the widget I attached to this blog. It's not really your usual book quote, but I like it because it reminds people that even though how much you love books, it's the practical stuff that's always more important.

These are the books from which the covers came from (in order of appearance):

Catch-22
Atlas Shrugged
Lolita
The Great Gatsby
A Clockwork Orange
One Hundred Years of Solitude
To Kill a Mockingbird
Lord of the Flies
The Life of Pi
Midnight's Children

What do you think?



1 comments:

Nice idea. If ever you drop by school, give me one. ;P

Post a Comment